All ad content must comply with the following guidelines.
- All advertising insertion orders must be submitted two business days in advance of their campaigns.
- All advertising creatives must be reviewed and approved prior to the start of the campaign.
- All 3rd party ad servers must be reviewed and approved prior to the start of the campaign.
- All advertising creatives must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement and not disguised as a text or links within the publishers' content.
- Advertising creatives that have a white or partially white background must be bound by a visible one pixel non-white box built into the graphic. Creative must still meet size specifications with border.
- Linking URLs must resolve to an active page.
- Linking URLs must open a landing page in a new window or an interactive landing pages.
- User-initiated audio is allowed. Host-initiated audio is not allowed.
- Placeholder or non-final ad content will not be considered as "proxies" for final creative.
- and more...
- 250K or less for Flash creatives.
- 100K or less for GIF/PNG/JPG, static or animated creatives.
- Must be user-initiated, on click.
- Must include a "Mute" button (at least 25x25 pixels, and clearly visible).
- Available only for 300x250 ad units.
- Looping is acceptable.
Text Ad Specifications
- Up to 50 characters
- Up to 3 lines
Advertise on FinancialContent's network find out more.